Super cute video by Maqaroon
It’s simply two sock plushies inside one another which creates an adorable sheep shape without the need for pattern cutting, pinning or other complicated steps. Making the arms and legs is the most time-consuming part so beginners can simply leave that out if they want. She used felt eyes in this video which is easier than sewing on beads. She embroidered the edges with black thread to make them neater, but take care if you do the same as it’s fiddly to keep the shape round.
For more from Maqaroon
- Homepage ♥ http://www.maqaroon.com
- Etsy Shop ♥ http://www.etsy.com/shop/Maqaroon
- Instagram ♥ http://instagram.com/maqaroon
- Facebook ♥ http://www.facebook.com/maqaroon
- Twitter ♥ http://twitter.com/Maqaroon
- Tumblr ♥ http://maqaroon.tumblr.com/
Why not show them if you love their work, by heading over to their channel and leave a like or subscribe. That will show them that you want more and makes them want to create even more awesome material. And that is a simple win-win.
On til next time. <3 <3 <3