So for the first time ever last October, I put myself all in and took part in Inktober month.
I only did artwork for every other day as I could not help myself color every artwork I did for this challenge. So for a month I tried my best and did artwork every other day for most of the month. Failing in the last week. But still happy how long I hung in there.
90% of the artwork edit up in my Zazzle shop.
And this is a part of it. So happy I did this. And really helped me learn to focus more on my work of the moment.
Size: Avery Signature 1.5″ Binder
- Dimensions: 10″l x 11.75″w; Spine: 2.2″
- Full bleed photo-quality printing
- Designed for letter (8.5″ x 11″) sized paper
- Fits 400 pages with 1 Touch™ EZD™ Rings
- Binder inserts not included
- Made in U.S.A.
Ring Type: One Touch EZD™ Ring
1.5″ Capacity: 400 pages
2″ Capacity: 540 pages
Locking rings open with ease and keep pages secure.